The Valet Attendant is responsible for creating a great first impression by providing seamless, fast and courteous service of the valet parking lot and ensuring safety of pedestrians.
- Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests in a warm and professional manner.
- Maintain the valet parking lot in an orderly manner.
- Move guests vehicles from parking garage to hotel complex.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with guests and staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another Associate’s guest’s needs.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, surveillance of road and parking areas, driving motor vehicles and level of required service attention.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed.
- Valid ‘G’ driver’s license with no driving violations (Driver’s Abstract).
- Must be able to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lift up to 50lbs).
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.