We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We’re also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels – the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that’s not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you – we even have our onsite brewery – the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo’s, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This position is responsible to ensure courteous, consistent and effective guest service is provided. Assist in developing short and long-term financial and operational plans, while supporting the overall objectives of the Fast Food outlet. Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures as well as local, provincial and federal laws and regulations. Implement and assist in managing all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOP’s including safety and sanitary regulation, all federal and local regulation to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to all guests.
Develop short and long-term financial and operational plans, while supporting the overall objectives of the Fast Food outlet. Develop, recommend, implement, and manage an annual budget and business/marketing plan forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations. Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures as well as local, provincial and federal laws and regulations. Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOP’s including safety and sanitary regulation, all federal and local regulation to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to all guests.
- Previous supervisory/managerial experience in a related business unit
- Previous experience in Subway, McDonalds, Harveys or similar type business
- Employs persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees both internally and externally
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff – leads all staff by example
- Good leadership and motivational skills with respects to motivating staff
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Knowledge and conversational ability to train staff to effortlessly provide exceptional guest experiences
- Trains and corrects staff, as required, in order to ensure all staff operate at a consistent level of performance
- Ability to lead/supervise a team of operating staff
- Set high priorities/standards, and demonstrates urgency to achieve critical goals and objectives.
- Develop all staff to the best of their personal capabilities and directs staff in an efficient and forthright manner
- Maintain and improve customer service efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience in maintaining and improving generally accepted cash control and inventory policies and procedures
- Hands on management philosophy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
We are not currently hiring for this position. Please apply for future opportunites with Falls Avenue Resort using the link below.