We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We’re also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels – the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that’s not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you – we even have our onsite brewery – the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo’s, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for driving the Sweet Jesus culinary experience by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided always with a high level of food menu knowledge and service. Sweet Jesus serves unique soft serve ice cream.
This position is responsible for completion of daily prep lists including accurately following recipes to make ice creams, sauces, custards, and toppings while maintaining safe and hygienic practices. Our prep cooks are responsible for inventory, restocking of selections, and consistent availability of all products.
- Perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to great and serve each guest
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Previous food/beverage preparation experience preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly preparing beverages and ice cream
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holiday