Store Manager- Starbucks is responsible for creating and driving the Starbuck’s guest experience at the Café by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times with a high level of beverage and food menu knowledge and service.
- Develop short and long-term financial and operational plans for the Starbucks Cafe in support the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Develop, recommend, implement, and manage the Starbucks annual budget, business/marketing plan forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations.
- Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures as well as local, provincial and federal laws and regulations.
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOP’s including safety and sanitary regulations, all federal and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provide to the guest.
- Hire and train staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years supervisory/managerial experience in a related business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed.