The Stock Associate Lead is responsible for the efficient receiving of incoming retail stock delivery orders and maintaining inventory within company guidelines, along with the efficient running and maintenance of the retail stock room.
- Direct and assist stock associates on the maintenance of the stockroom to support efficient and effective handling and placement of merchandise.
- Receive product deliveries.
- Replenish products on the sales floor.
- Maintain safety standards in the stock room.
- Responsible for maintaining and controlling inventory and restocking sections and supplies as needed.
- Assist on the sales floor as needed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products.
- Stock experience preferred.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting up to 50lbs).
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another associate’s guests’ needs.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.