We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We’re also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels – the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that’s not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you – we even have our onsite brewery – the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo’s, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all dishes, cutlery and glassware.
Washing dishes, glass and silver utensils and restocking glasses, dishes and cutlery. Keeping room and dish area and dishwashing machine are clean and tidy. Removing broken and chipped dishes and advising supervisor.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as it pertains to exceptional standards of cleanliness within the kitchen
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- Outstanding attention to detail – in properly identifying cleanliness standards of dishes, cutlery, glassware and other kitchen utensils, and level of required attention needed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Kitchen experience preferred
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Ability to complete any additional tasks as set out by the Chef and supervisors
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays