The Starbucks Supervisor is responsible for creating and driving the Starbuck’s guest experience at the Café by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times with a high level of beverage and food menu knowledge and service.
- Ensure courteous, efficient and quality service is provided to guests in a professional manner.
- Requires working directly with the Starbucks Manager to assist with delegating tasks and determining work schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality during all interactions with customers and employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Working knowledge of computerized Point of Sales system, knowledge of micros preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a supervisory position in the food service/hospitality industry.
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred, minimum Grade 12 or the equivalent.
- Graduate of a college Hospitality and Food Preparation Program or Hotel and Restaurant Management Program preferred.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.