Position: Starbucks Manager
Location: Fallsview Starbucks
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Starbucks Manager?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and perks like free parking. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
- Develop short and long-term financial and operational plans for the Starbucks Cafe in support the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Develop, recommend, implement, and manage the Starbucks annual budget, business/marketing plan forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations.
- Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures as well as local, provincial and federal laws and regulations.
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOP’s including safety and sanitary regulations, all federal and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provide to the guest.
- Hire and train staff.
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as Starbucks Manager:
Experience: • 1+ years’ supervisory/managerial experience in a related business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed