The Starbucks Barista is responsible for creating and driving the Starbuck’s guest experience at the Café by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times with a high level of beverage and food menu knowledge and service.
- Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests.
- Provide beverage and food product information, selection, suggestion and sales.
- Food and beverage recording, preparation, customer billing and payment settlement.
- Complex activity and amenities information and recommendations.
- Inventory and restocking of sections and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion in Starbuck’s/coffee beverages and mixology.
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products.
- Previous point of sale, food/beverage preparation experience preferred.
- Highly effective conversational/persuasion/influencing skills.
- Ability to effortlessly recommend/ persuade/up sell food and beverage products to guests in order to maximize both the guest dining experience and food and beverage revenue.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly preparing beverages.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another server’s guests’ needs.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.