The energetic individuals chosen for this position will have the ability to engage guests in an out-going and friendly manner.
This position is responsible for ensuring the safe operation and use of the Aquatic facility especially as it pertains to the water slide areas while providing friendly, energetic, courteous and engaging service to Waterpark guests.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience. Establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as it pertains to talking and engaging guests at all times, especially during wait times
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks with the same high level of consistency/quality until completion
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, surveillance of Slide areas, and level of required service attention
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Must be able to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- First Aid/CPR certification preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays