Position: Slide Attendant
Location: Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Slide Attendant?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. We also offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Slide Attendant Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safe operation and use of the Aquatic facility, especially as it pertains to the water slide areas
- Provide friendly, energetic, courteous and engaging service to Waterpark guests.
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Slide Attendant:
Experience: 1+ years’ relevant experience preferred
Certifications: Current Standard First Aid/CPR-C preferred
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as it pertains to talking and engaging guests at all times, especially during wait times
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks with the same high level of consistency/quality until completion
- Outstanding attention to detail – in properly identifying guest’s needs, surveillance of Slide areas, and level of required service attention
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays