Position: Sales Representative – New Business Development
Location: Crowne Plaza
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Sales Representative?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Conduct research to identify potential clients
- Initiate sales process by prospecting potential clients to bring business to the Niagara area
- Survey potential clients as to their meeting and conference needs through various sources including provided lists and internet searches
- Document and communicate with Sales Managers with the contact information and lead details of possible clients
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Sales Representative:
Experience: 1+ years’ experience in a sales role
- Need to be self-motivated and able to work with little to no supervision
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Drive to discover potential sales prospects for the company
- Excellent organization and time management skills