The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for creating and driving the guest experience by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times with a high level of guest service and sales of our Retail products.
- Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests.
- Provide product information, selection, suggestion and sales.
- Customer billing and payment settlement.
- Maintaining public health, sanitation and proactive health and safety standards.
- Provide resort activity and amenities information and recommendations.
- Complete inventory and restock sections and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to great and serve each guest.
- Knowledge and conversational ability in order to effortlessly provide guest experience and encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related products and company services/activities/products across the complex.
- Willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products.
- Previous knowledge of computerized point of sale is an asset.
- Demonstrate highly effective conversational/persuasion/influencing skills.
- Ability to effortlessly recommend/ persuade/up sell all forms of store products to guests in order to maximize both the guest experience and revenue.
- Must be efficient and accurate with receiving, merchandising, product returns, POS, cash auditing and handling.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another associate’s guests’ needs.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.