Position: General Manager – Brewpub
Location: Niagara Brewing Company
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as the General Manager – Brewpub?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and perks like free parking. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
General Manager – Brewpub Responsibilities:
- Drive a profitable and efficient restaurant brewing environment
- Work in conjunction with the Brew Master, managing all non-brewery operations in compliance with local, provincial and federal laws and regulations (e.g., Fire, AGCO, Public Health, Health and Safety, Environmental, AODA).
- Create annual operations business and financial plans
- Perform regular cost/benefit analysis of menus, products, and services
- Recruit, hire, and training team members
- Regularly develop strategies and tactics to improve guest satisfaction
- Maintain compliance with established resort policies and procedure
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as the General Manager – Brewpub:
Experience: 3+ Years’ experience as General Manager in a high volume restaurant setting
- Strong financial acumen with ability to create business and financial plans
- Exceptional proficiency with computers and technology, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven experience managing in an entrepreneurial fashion – willing to take initiative to generate growth and create value for the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence the Food and Beverage/Retail management teams as well as working along with, and in co-operation with other hotel and resort managerial personnel
- Ability to work in physically demanding environment