Position: Restaurant General Manager
Location: Perkins Restaurant
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as Restaurant General Manager?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as the opportunity to work in a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure courteous and superior quality service is provided to all customers
- Create and drive a profitable, efficient and safe restaurant environment
- Motivate knowledgeable, helpful, and cheerful supervisory and non-supervisory staff
- Create annual and semi-annual restaurant business plans, strategies, and controls, including cost-benefit analysis of equipment, products/services, revenue maximization, management and supervisory skill assessment
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, schedule, evaluate and counsel management and team members
- Develop strategies and tactics to ensure improve guest satisfaction
- Apply and ensure all operating equipment and cash control standards and systems are used
- Complete inventory checks and departmental reports
- Be present on the dining room floor, as required, to ensure that operations are effectively and efficiently carried out cooperating with other departments
- Manages in compliance with established company/resort policies and procedures as well as local, provincial and federal laws and regulations
- Enforce all health and safety/sanitation standards
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as Restaurant General Manager:
Experience: 2 years’ management experience in related restaurant
Education: College/University Degree in Hospitality/Tourism or related program is an asset
- Experience in a breakfast restaurant preferred
- Ability to lead/supervise a large team of operating staff
We are not currently hiring for this position. Please apply for future opportunites with Falls Avenue Resort using the link below.