Position: Prep Cook
Location: Falls Avenue Resort
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Prep Cook?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. We also offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Prep Cook Responsibilities:
- Assist in the efficient operations of the kitchen to ensure customers receive superior service, consistent and quality meals
- Clean, cut, and prepare vegetables, fruit and meat in the preparation of entrees, pastas, salads and desserts
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Prep Cook:
Experience: 1+ years’ experience in a high volume restaurant preferred
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred, minimum Grade 10 or equivalent
- Commitment to quality and hospitality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays