The Parking Attendant is responsible for the welcoming and safe parking of vehicles of patrons using the Falls Avenue Parking Garage.
- The position also ensures that all parking rules, applicable fees, and safety/security standards of the Company are maintained at all times.
- This includes monitoring, preventing, reporting behavior and driving conduct of all employees and patrons, the prevention of vandalism and timely security reporting and assistance requests.
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience.
- Establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests, patrons, and employees.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another co-workers needs.
- Previous experience of Point of Sales system is preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of resort business, services and programs, as well as those of the surrounding areas, in order to effective respond to patron enquiries.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter).
- Security education and experience preferred.
- Standard First Aid and Basic Rescuer CPR is preferred.