We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We’re also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels – the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that’s not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you – we even have our onsite brewery – the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo’s, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This position is responsible for creating and driving the guest dining experience by ensuring passionate, sophisticated, and expert, food preparation is provided at all times in the restaurant and personal attention, that often anticipates and responds to individual guest needs, through vigilant attention to food preparation and follow-up.
The enthusiastic individuals chosen for these positions will be responsible for assisting in the efficient operations of the kitchen and to ensure customers receive quality service and product. Prepare and assemble salads with artistic presentation that has visual appeal. Set up an efficient system for producing salad in quantity. Produce green salads, vegetable salads, cooked salads, fruit salads and cold platter presentation. Set up cold buffets and breaking down of buffets and assist cooks.
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as it pertains to exceptional standards of food preparation
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks for multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a fine dining kitchen environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying preparation/presentation needs, freshness of food, and level of required service attention
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate the ability to complete any additional tasks as set out by the Chef and supervisors
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all evening shifts including weekends and holidays
We are not currently hiring for this position. Please apply for future opportunites with Falls Avenue Resort using the link below.