We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We’re also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels – the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that’s not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you – we even have our onsite brewery – the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo’s, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This position is responsible for the professional preparation of beverages for servers and customers in an enthusiastic, professional and efficient manner, and ensuring quality product is provided to customers’ satisfaction.
Prepare beverages, keep inventory, order supplies, stock supplies, generate sales reports and maintain cleanliness of bar area.
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as it pertains to exceptional standards of cleanliness, efficiency, and organization of work
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Demonstrate reading comprehension ability (eg. assist guests in reading of company/local tourism literature in order to increase guest satisfaction during stay/ visit)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate knowledge of wines and beverages
- Recent relevant experience in a similar environment
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Must be willing and able to perform duties of a physical nature – may be required to lift heavy items (50lbs)
- Must be 18 years of age or older, Smart Serve Certified
- Completion of a course in Bartending preferred
- Must be able to work all evening shifts including weekends and holidays
We are not currently hiring for this position. Please apply for future opportunites with Falls Avenue Resort using the link below.