We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We’re also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels – the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that’s not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you – we even have our onsite brewery – the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo’s, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
We are presently in search of an exceptional individual who can work closely with our operators to maximize our labour efficiency. We are looking for a take-charge person who can drive change and deliver results to the bottom-line while at the same time ensuring solid internal customer service. As part of the Finance team, you will establish business analytics around how we schedule and overall labour efficiency and measuring results against pre-established schedules/targets.
- Working with operations, create labour schedule models based on daily revenue and other metrics that ensure optimal efficiency.
- Assist in revenue forecasting to ensure appropriate labour models are selected for scheduling
- Review schedules in advance to identify issues and ensure necessary changes are made
- Create/recommend appropriate labour tracking procedures/tools to support decision making, ensuring labour efficiency is maximized in real time.
- Establish labour reporting metrics and highlight major deviations in actual results and communicate key insights for continuous improvement.
- Provide continuous improvement on labour efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Document and ensure consistent best practices among similar businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Business/Accounting.
- Solid project management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong influence skills and proven ability to deliver results.
- High energy level to quickly respond to changing work volumes/tasks.
- A critical thinker, strong communicator and problem solver.
- Previous work experience maximizing labour efficiency is an asset