We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We’re also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels – the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that’s not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you – we even have our onsite brewery – the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo’s, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This key guest service position is responsible for initiating an outstanding guest experience by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times through consistent and detail oriented guest service.
Enthusiastically welcome, greet and seat guests. Direct flow of guests, monitor and coach staff and perform a variety of activities to ensure courteous and quality service is consistently provided to customers.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to greet and serve each guest
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Knowledge and conversational ability in order to effortlessly provide quality guest experience and encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related products and company services/activities/products across the complex
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Demonstrate the ability to lead/supervise a team of operating staff and sets high priorities/standards
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to the needs of other staff
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to speak a second language preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays