The Host is responsible for initiating an outstanding guest experience by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times through consistent and detail oriented guest service.
- Enthusiastically welcome, greet and seat guests.
- Direct flow of guests.
- Monitor and coach staff and perform a variety of activities to ensure courteous and quality service is consistently provided to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to greet and serve each guest.
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience.
- Knowledge and conversational ability in order to effortlessly provide quality guest experience and encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related products and company services/activities/products across the complex.
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead/supervise a team of operating staff and sets high priorities/standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to the needs of other staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees.
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to speak a second language preferred.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.