Location: Falls Avenue Resort
Department: Food and Beverage
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Host?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. We also offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
- Enthusiastically welcome, greet, and seat guests
- Direct flow of guests
- Monitor and coach staff and perform a variety of activities to ensure courteous and quality service is consistently provided to customers
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Host:
Experience: 1+ years’ customer service experience
- 1+ years’ experience in a restaurant environment preferred
- Previous knowledge and service proficiency/confidence
- Conversational ability in order to effortlessly provide quality guest experience and encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related products and company services/activities/products across the complex
- Ability to speak a second language preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays