The Guest Service Agent is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Waterpark’s Guest Services Department.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- Payment processing for all guests’ and posting miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Issuing key to lockers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility.
- Provide a high standard of customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Related College Diploma or the equivalent in education and experience.