Position: Waterpark Guest Service Agent
Location: Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Waterpark Guest Service Supervisor?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
Waterpark Guest Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival
- Payment processing for all guests’ and posting miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Issuing key to lockers
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Waterpark Guest Service Agent:
Experience: 1+ years’ of Customer Service experience
Education: College/University Degree in Hospitality/Tourism or related program is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays