We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We’re also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels – the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that’s not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you – we even have our onsite brewery – the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo’s, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This position is responsible in the effective and efficient operation of the Front Office/Guest Services Department- ensuring the highest level of guest service is provided by consistently exceeding guest expectations and maximizing potential revenue, ensuring results are achieved in accordance with objectives, performance and quality standards established by the Company. This position reports to the Hotel General Manager.
Manage and schedule Front Office management. Staff, budget, project and P&L management. Continually look for ways to improve Front Office operations in order to increase guest satisfaction, revenue and decreased costs. Assist with administrative support as necessary to meet company standards.
- Post-Secondary education in a related field or the equivalent in education and experience
- Previous IHG experience as a Front Office Manager is an asset.
- Opera front desk report generation experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to lead/supervise a large team of front desk staff
- Sets high priorities/standards and demonstrates urgency to achieve critical goals and objectives
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff – leads all staff by example
- Develops all staff to the best of their personal capabilities and directs staff in an efficient and forthright manner
- Demonstrate personal involvement and supervision to ensure the workplace is safe for all guests and staff
- Demonstrate knowledge and conversational ability to train staff to effortlessly provide exceptional guest experiences
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly ensuring staff appearance standards are maintained at all times
- Ability to work all shifts including days/evenings/weekends and holidays
We are not currently hiring for this position. Please apply for future opportunites with Falls Avenue Resort using the link below.