Position: Food and Beverage Cashier
Location: Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Food and Beverage Cashier?
We offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates, as well as free meals during your shift. You’ll also be eligible to earn potential gratuities during shifts. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Food and Beverage Cashier Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Prepare and serve food and beverages to guests.
- Attend to special requests.
- Restock supplies and clean department.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need as an Food and Beverage Cashier:
Experience: Previous customer service/Food and Beverage experience preferred
Certifications: Smart Serve
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays