We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We’re also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels – the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that’s not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you – we even have our onsite brewery – the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo’s, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This key guest service position is responsible for continuing/increasing a great impression by providing a seamless and an exceptional guest experience by handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests in warm, friendly, prompt and professional manner. Assist guests with reservations and special requests. Speak to guests using clear and professional language when communicating/informing the guests of property amenities, services, hours of operations and local areas of interest and activities. Communicate guests and provide guests with directions.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to host/entertain each guest, modifying personal delivery as appropriate to different types of guests’ needs, interests and desires (adults, children, couples, cultural, etc.)
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Demonstrate highly effective conversational/persuasion/influencing skills
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Demonstrate reading comprehension ability (e.g. assist guests in reading of company/local tourism literature in order to increase guest satisfaction during stay/visit
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and address the guests’ service needs
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be knowledgeable on attractions and landmarks in vicinity
- Excellent customer service skills, sound knowledge of business and services
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays