We are seeking an energetic and dynamic professional to join the executive team who will report to the CEO and oversee Administration including Finance, Information Systems, Human Resources, and Purchasing.
- Be a trusted and valued business partner who will work closely with the Executive team, Directors, Administration, and General Managers to provide critical information to make key strategic decisions to drive revenue and growth
- Consult with the Executive team on legal and compliance/regulatory issues that could impact the organization, including but not limited to maintaining multiple legal entities organized under or affiliated with Canadian Niagara Hotels Inc.
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change
- Develop a high standard of excellence for their team to create culture of continuous process improvement to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Define and measure key metrics and communicate effectively, using benchmarking and trend analysis to monitor improvement
- Safeguard company assets by monitoring and implementing controls, adopting best practices across all business entities
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of proven management and leadership experience at an equivalent executive role
- Demonstrated experience financial planning and strategy, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance, developing budgets, dealing with complexity in strategic planning and positively influencing business operations
- Experience dealing with legal or compliance/regulatory issues would be considered a strong asset
- CPA Designation or relevant education/experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop staff to their full potential with challenging goals
- Strong commitment to achieving results through innovation and continuous improvement
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel