The Busperson is responsible for enthusiastically maintaining cleanliness and organization in all areas of the restaurant in order to ensure expedient, consistent and detail-oriented service is provided to all guests.
- Clean and set tables.
- Carry trays of dishes to stewarding area for cleaning.
- Maintain tables and chairs in a neat and organized manner.
- Restock tablecloths, china, cutlery and supplies.
- Change tablecloths when needed.
- Assist with the service of food and overall service at tables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to exceptional standards of cleanliness and order.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to clear, set and assist table service to serve each guest.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in personal grooming/appearance, in properly identifying cleanliness standards of tables and stations, and level of required attention needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees.
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting 20lb trays).
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.