The Bartender is responsible for the professional preparation of beverages for servers and customers in an enthusiastic, professional and efficient manner, and ensuring quality product is provided to customers’ satisfaction.
- Preparing beverages.
- Keeping inventory.
- Ordering supplies.
- Stocking the bar.
- Generating sales reports.
- Maintaining cleanliness of bar area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as it pertains to exceptional standards of cleanliness, efficiency, and organization of work.
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Demonstrate reading comprehension ability (eg. assist guests in reading of company/local tourism literature in order to increase guest satisfaction during stay/visit).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of wines and beverages.
- Recent relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Must be willing and able to perform duties of a physical nature – may be required to lift heavy items (50lbs).
- Must be 18 years of age or older and Smart Serve Certified.
- Completion of a course in Bartending preferred.
- Must be able to work all evening shifts including weekends and holidays.